Learning Stuff Online
July 19, 2019
Acquiring knowledge and figuring out the general know-how has never been easier. The existence of multiple online sources has reduced the workload needed to learn something new. It’s fair to say that these platforms and communities have changed the traditional education model.
Online Learning Platforms
Online Learning Platforms usually provide courses on subjects that range from photography to web development. Some platforms require us to pay for specific courses, while others work on a subscription basis.
Udemy: Buy courses on specific topics. Courses usually contain hands-on sessions and additional study material. Some of the popular tutors include:
- Coursera: Courses offered by universities and tech companies.
- Udacity: Original course content made in collaboration with third-party organizations and companies. Apply for scholarship.
- edX: Free Online Courses by Harvard, MIT, & more.
- LinkedIn Learning
Computer Science Specific Platforms
- web.dev: Best practises and standards for web development by Google.
- AWS Training: Training for Amazon Web Services
- GCP Training: Training for Google Cloud Platform
- A Cloud Guru: Cloud certification training (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- github Open Source Guide
Online Publishing Platforms
These platforms contain articles which give insights for building better development architectures and step-by-step guides for creating software and hardware products.
Docs and Thoughts for aspiring Cybernauts.
Written by Team KINEX